Jan 27, 2021
The National Science Teaching Association in collaboration with
the Children’s Book Council released the 2021 list of the
Outstanding Science Trade Books for Students. In this
podcast we look at the 9 books recommended for K-2 Students.
- The Polio Pioneer: Dr. Jonas Salk and the Polio Vaccine
- If You Take Away the Otter
- Marjory Saves the Everglades: The Story of Marjory Stoneman
- Packs: Strength in Numbers
- What Do You Do If You Work at the Zoo?
- Dinosaur Lady: The Daring Discoveries of Mary Anning, the First
- Jumbo: The Making of the Boeing 747
- What Do Scientists Do All Day?